Before you can use the Makerspace:
- Have a library card in good standing.
- Fill out a Makerspace Application, which includes a Liability Release Agreement (This is to agree that you are responsible for your own actions in the Makerspace).
- Attend a brief tour and orientation. Patrons younger than 17 must complete the orientation with a parent.
- Present your library card to the front desk each time your wish to use the Makerspace (this is because the door to the Makerspace is always locked due to the valuable equipment inside).
- Sign in using the Sign-In Sheet in the Makerspace.
- Patrons under 12 years old must be supervised by a parent while in the Makerspace
- No open drinks (please use lids!)
- Be respectful, don’t leave a mess.
- Bring your materials – ACPL can provide a small amount of basic materials for free, but please use your own materials for your projects.
- Do not touch the 3D Printer while it is printing.
- Copyrighted designs (Mickey Mouse, etc) can be created for personal use only – it is illegal to sell copyrighted depictions.