Updated November 23, 2020:
Arkansas City Public Library is currently open for curbside services only.
Monday – Friday
10:00am – 6:00pm
In an effort to follow safety precautions specific to our facility and the services we provide and to take seriously our responsibility for public health, ACPL is currently offering curbside-only services. The health of our patrons and staff is a top priority. When seeking services at the door (copies, faxes & other inquiries), you must wear a mask to protect our staff. NO MASK, NO SERVICE!
We will have limited staff on site, which rotate to reduce potential exposure. We are regularly washing hands and disinfecting surfaces. Returned items are quarantined for four days, and staff wear masks while in the building.
Many of our services will be limited and/or look different, and we appreciate your patience as we move slowly and cautiously towards a full reopening. Please see the how-to images and tutorial video below for more information.
Circulation rules have now returned to normal:
- Max items out per individual/family is 50. Max # of DVDs out per individual is 5 and per family is 10.
- Only 3 “New Items” are allowed per individual so that others are afforded a chance at borrowing.
- All items may be renewed twice (for a 3 week period each), but DVDs and “New Items” may only be renewed once.
- Individual/Family accounts with fines totaling $2.00 or more will not be allowed to borrow additional items.
- Individual/Family accounts with any overdue items will not be allowed to borrow additional items.
All of these changes and inconveniences are temporary. We will return to normal!
(Click on each service for more details.)
Curbside Service for Books, DVDs, & Audiobooks
Curbside Service for Prints, Copies, & Faxes *Please note: we are now charging for this service!*
Online Programs & Events: https://www.facebook.com/acplks/
Free 24/7 WiFi Surrounding the Building & Other Services
InterLibrary Loan (limited based on availability from other libraries)
New Library Cards
Access to Facility for Browsing Shelves
Meeting Room Use
Please click on the links above or select the pictures below for more information on specific services currently available. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.