The building is OPEN with some limitations.
- The lobby will be open for copies, faxes, prints, and reserve pick-ups.
- Book-browsing sessions will be available on first-come, first-served basis only. No appointments necessary.
- 30-minute computer use sessions will be available on first-come, first-served basis only. No appointments necessary. If we are not at capacity, you may be allowed more time.
- Curbside pick-ups still available upon request.
- At-the-door service is still available. Just ring the doorbell near the southwest door. Keep in mind that we may be busy and it could take a while for us to get to you.
- Remote printing: email prints to email@example.com
- Programming: virtual & take/make activities, and in-person at Wilson Park this summer
- Self-Service Copying
- Lounging furniture (chairs will be removed)
- Room rentals
- Children’s toys
- Book donations
- Makerspace use
- Book-a-librarian appointments
- “Hanging Out”
Hours of Operation
We have expanded our hours more!
- Masks and/or face cloth coverings are highly recommended but not required. Masks will be provided for free to those who need them.
- Patrons are encouraged to use hand sanitizer while browsing books. There will be several sanitizing stations available throughout the library.
- 6-feet social distancing is encouraged.
- There will be capacity limits in place. Please check in at the front desk after entering the facility.
- Staff cleans high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the day.
- Computer keyboards and mice will be cleaned after each use.
- If you signed up for a card online so that you could have access to Libby/OverDrive, your account will expire soon. You will need to come to the library in person to fill out a paper application and get a physical library card to continue accessing eBooks on that platform.
- We will continue to offer the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to patrons who wish to send us items for printing. When you come to the library, tell us your name and we will print them once you arrive.
- Most teen and adult programs will now be offered virtually or as kits that can be picked up at the library and taken home. There may be in-person programs in the future, but the majority will remain virtual and take-home.