- We recommend that you limit your time inside and wear a mask if you’re unvaccinated.
- Please be considerate of others’ health and safety and practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility and it’s recommended for use before and after browsing.
- We are still running our curbside service for those who prefer it.
- Children’s toys remain unavailable.
- The MakerSpace is not open at this time.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- Computer keyboards are covered with disposable plastic after each use.
- On-site programming is limited, and we are focusing on take-home kits & virtual programs.
- If you signed up for a card online so that you could have access to Libby/OverDrive, your account has expired. You will need to come to the library in person to fill out a paper application and get a physical library card to continue accessing eBooks on that platform.
- We will continue to offer the email@example.com email address to patrons who wish to send us items for printing. When you come to the library, tell us your name and we will print them once you arrive.
Hours of Operation
Our current hours are: